Yobit crypto exchange
In this post I want to share my trading experience on this exchange. I'll tell you why it's not possible to trade on it, but using it sometimes you can increase your capital. I hope this information will be useful to you. P.S. Sorry for my English.
- Very low speed of the site
- Low trading volumes. Usually everything is centered around 5-10 coins, which are now in a trend.
- Slow technical support
- No support by tradingview. Uncomfortable graphics.
All this makes it impossible to trade regular on this exchange (If you treat trading seriously). BUT then I'll tell you why I still use this exchange from time to time
- There is no need verification by some documentations for deposit and withdrawal. !!!
- This exchange is often used for organized PUMPs. Administration does not fight with it like bittrex for example. (if you like it Wink)
- The coin rate is 5-20% higher than on other exchanges. (not always sure) !!!
- low commission (0.2%)
- Support each fork. Quickly and honestly. !!! (I just have a bit of bitcoin there and quite often I get some shitcoins)
Сonclusion and application
This exchange is definitely not the best option for permanent trading. But it can be useful to you in the following cases:
- Trading an extremely small amount (if you are a beginner for example)
- If you do not want to be verified (for many reasons)
- If you are interested in trading on the difference between the rates of different exchanges
- If you want to get coins for hardforks fast and guaranteed !!!
- If you organize pumps or you want to participate in them
Now I use this exchange only to get coins for the hardforks that interest me. And I get not a bad profit on this. For example: the previous ETZ fork I received only on yobit, and selling at a good price earned a profit of 25%. And if the coin is not scam, then on this exchange, in my experience, it will appear much earlier than on others. In other words, if I want to participate in an hardfork, then I transfer coins to this exchange to get them exactly.