Membrana Opens KYC Verification For Global Trader Competition
We are starting the identification campaign of our clients for participation in a global traders competition, known as KYC (“know your customer” — is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients). You will also need a webcam to continue the identification process. Are you ready? Come on! https://membrana.io/competition/
Before you start:
- If you have foreign passport with your name written in English use it instead of your national passport
Front of ID:
- If you have plastic card then upload or take a picture of the side with your photo and name
- If your passport looks like a small book with several pages then upload or take a picture of the page with your photo and name
Back of ID:
- If you have plastic card then upload or take a picture of the opposite side without your photo and name
- If your passport looks like a small book with several pages then upload or take a picture of the opposite side of the page with your photo and name
- Upload or take a picture of yourself matching the circuit on the web page
Please, fill the form. After that, you will redirect to KYC platform:
Please, fill the form and check-boxes. You must provide, that your webcam working correctly, and you can receive sms via your mobile number. Please, write your number in international format. After that, webcam will open. You must take picture with your ID card.
Make pictures with your front of ID — it is main page with your photo, back of ID — next page in your passport, and selfie.
Please, wait for information about your KYC near 4 days.
Good luck and follow the news!