Quadrant : A blueprint for mapping decentralised data
First of all, before explaining Quadrant Protocol i would like to explain that What is protocol?
Protocols are the technologies or software that define the boundaries and means of data exchange in computer science or in simple terms we can say that it is a set of rules . HTTP is perhaps the most well-known protocol as it defines the means of transmitting data over the web. Blockchain can be incorporated into the development of protocols to attain the benefits of security and decentralization.The big data market growing at a rapid pace that is soon to be accelerated by the data needs of AI-driven products. Quadrant Protocol is in position to provide the framework for all stakeholders in the data market to exchange data for cryptocurrency.
Quadrant is a blockchain-based protocol that enables the access, creation, and distribution of data products and services with authenticity and provenance at its core. The data economy is similar to space; unmapped and chaotic. Quadrant serves as the blueprint that provides an organized system for the utilization of decentralized data.
Right now data economy is disorganized and little known. Quadrant promises a properly organized system that will facilitate utilization of data which is decentralized. Quadrant Protocol creators believes that data has to be accurate and original in order to improve its economy. The company claims to have a simple yet effective tool that proves data integrity. To enable the exchange of services like DaaS and Al between organizations, the company provides the infrastructure. It facilitates the selling of data by data vendors based on contracts. At the same time, it enables the buyers to purchase it and also provide them the added facility of tracing data’s accuracy. Here, data stamping verification procedure comes in handy.
Quadrant envisions itself creating a promising future for the quality, transparency, and authenticity of the data received by AI companies, helping them create insights and services that have far-reaching effects.That's why we call it blueprint for mapping decentralized data
Quadrant is trying to create a protocol that will allow others to utilize their data verification consensus model, as well as their ability to create value-added datasets, is a wise one. By building on top of the Ethereum network Quadrant has bypassed unnecessary research and development.Most important Quadrant Protocol has a testnet that is currently operating and is proving capable of stamping data feed signatures at a rate of 1.92 TB of data per minute onto the chain.
below are some of the key features
- Data Stamping :
They stamp for authenticity, allowing data buyers to trace and have proof of who created the data.
- Constellation Creation :
They are daring Pioneers to venture, enabling them to create the first Data Smart Contracts and are deployed to create new data products
- Enriched data and services :
They are empowering the brightest minds to work on creating Mega Constellations - new products and services on top of Quadrant.
The Quadrant Protocol is envisaged as a blockchain-based network protocol that enables the access to, creation and distribution of data products and services with authenticity and provenance at its core. This is intended to be made possible through the participation of the following stakeholders:
- Nurseries :- The Atomic Data Producers (ADPs) that create the original data records. They create Stars (raw data), which can then be grouped into Constellations.
- Pioneers :- The Data Vendors that create data products with the smart contracts on Quadrant.
- Elons :- The visionaries that utilize the created data products and with them, build new and unique products and services. They rely on Constellations and Constellation blueprints to make sense of the data space, which they will travel through.
- Guardians :- The master nodes that protect the integrity of the chain, ensuring that it is not compromised. The Guardians ensure that the Constellations created by the Pioneers are not compromised and provide the services of stamping, authenticating and verifying data.
Quadrant Protocol Will use a two token model which is unique idea in the blockchain sector. The eQuad token is a tradeable ERC20 token that is used to purchases QUAD tokens.QUAD tokens are the internal currency of the project and will be used for all transactions over the protocol.eQUAD tokens will be exchanged for QUAD in the protocols gateway. eQuad tokens have the added utility of being required to stake for masternodes in the future.
Quadrant Will have 1 billion eQUAD tokens and is offering 40% for sale. The team is looking to raise $20 million from the sale.According to Quadrant 40% of the total supply will be in circulation 30 days after the TGE. The remainder of the tokens have various vesting schedules.As described later eQUAD tokens will be traded (in the protocol) for a secondary token in a 1:1 ratio.
- Ticker : EQUAD
- Token type : ERC20
- ICO Token Price : 1 EQUAD = 0.0500 USD
- Fundraising Goal : 20,000,000 USD
- Total Tokens : 1,000,000,000
- Available for Token Sale : 40%
- Сan't participate : CANADA, CHINA, KOREA, NEW ZEALAND, USA
- Accepts : ETH
Quadrant builds the data economy and works on eliminating the issues related to non-transparency in the world of data industry whereby companies will be able to trace the original sources of data. It also aims at providing good compensation to the data providers. They seek both technical as well as commercial partners. Through an open source client, companies can access quadrant protocol.
The differentiating factor between Quadrant and the rest is, that Quadrant has a working testnet, a built in partnership with a live data company DataStreamX, and the ability to create value-added data products.Quadrant is the only data project that will use Elons, or 3rd party data analysts, that will find linkages between datasets and produce ready to use data analytics for the end consumer.
- Website : https://www.quadrantprotocol.com/
- Whitepaper : https://www.quadrantprotocol.com/whitepaper.pdf
- Telegram : https://t.me/quadrantprotocol
- Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/quadrantprotocol/
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/explorequadrant
- Medium : https://medium.com/quadrantprotocol
- Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3339497.msg34942930#msg34942930
- ANN Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3676988.0
- Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/company/quadrantprotocol/