ApolloX Protocol - a unique marketplace for e-commerce on the blockroom
The online trading market is divided between several large companies. At all on hearing Amazon, AliExpress and Ebay. Firms need to put up with their rules and pay a commission to the site in addition to the costs of transporting goods around the country (or abroad), storing it in a warehouse, advertising ...
As a result, the supplier / producer is forced to raise the value of the product in order to remain "in the black."
Forget about the middlemen will allow ApolloX - a new block-eco-system for e-commerce.
What is it?
ApolloX is a division of the ApolloBox start-up, founded in San Francisco in 2016 by Will Lee, a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a specialist in block-and-mobile development. This, by the way, is not his first company, but Claire Jou, who has worked in such areas as Internet marketing, statistical research and machine training, helps him.
ApolloBox offered the same as Weebly and Shopify, that is, a designer (platform) for creating sites, in our case - online stores (and related applications and services). Intuitive, extremely simple, not requiring special knowledge. Started - sell. Farewell, intermediaries!
The enterprise turned out to be profitable - now ApolloBox writes about a million users and total sales for the year for $ 15 million. To $ 1 million a month the startup was released in November 2017. Over 200 international brands and online stores joined the site.
To explore the potential of crypto-currency technologies in December 2017, ApolloBox established the ApolloX Foundation.
The goal is to move the site to blockade.
How it works?
Here are the goals of ApolloX:
- negate the role of intermediaries,
- reduction of added value,
- operational support, quickly understanding with any problems,
- exhaustive cards of goods with correct description,
- creating a 100% safe environment for buyers and sellers. No abuses with personal information and their "leaks".
The order of the entrepreneur's actions, which caught fire with the idea to join ApolloX, looks like this: registering, confirming the status of the seller, launching an online store / mobile application using the ApolloX toolkit.
You can create a showcase on the platform, you can add ApolloX code to your site, so that transactions are confirmed through the block.
The system operates on six protocol modules:
- Payment: there is nothing to explain - it's a system of calculations.
- Oracle and Data: protection of personal information. Blocking ensures safe storage / management of data.
- Arbitration: resolution of disputes involving "third parties" (also platform users) and their subsequent reward in ApolloX tokens. Faced fraudsters, the description of the goods on the page does not really correspond, the delivery is too long? That way. In addition, transactions are permitted to be concluded with the involvement of a third party (such insurance).
- Community Built: the main function is the creation of applications / services based on the development team ApolloX.
- Attribution: analysis of referral traffic and encouragement for active users (and other "buns" of the affiliate program).
- Reputation: the rating of each seller / product based on customer feedback. For honest reviews - reward in the form of tokens, for fraudulent - penalties.
The most obvious way to achieve an increase in "reputation" is to take care of the quality of the product and organize sensible tech support. "Reputation" is worth the money!
Convince users to pay attention to your online store - a difficult task.
For payments within the system, the "coins" of APXT (on the ERC-20 standard) will be used. The platform is used by their users, for example, for registering and linking social networks.
Suppliers / manufacturers invest them in referral programs. Tokens holders are promised discounts on ApolloX products and services.
Why invest in ApolloX?
In three years the volume of the global e-commerce market will grow to $ 4.5 trillion, that is, double the existing one. Cross-border trade will increase at a faster pace than Internet sales within countries. Blocking is useful here, because when paying for "crypt" it does not matter where you are - no commissions, no delays when transferring funds to another country.
ApolloX already invested in investment funds Amino Capital, Hofan Venture and ForgeLab.
And you think about participating in the ICO!
Ticker: APXT (ERC-20)
Total tokens: 10,000,000,000
Tokenov available on ICO: 35%
PreICO: September 1 - September 22, 2018
Public sale: October 16 - October 31, 2018
Price of the token: 1 APXT = 0.0055 USD
Software: $ 6,000,000
Hardcap: $ 14,000,000
In the "beta" platform will be released in October this year, in the first half of 2019 starters will test the general functionality of the site with the implemented blockade, and the release is scheduled for 2020. By the time ApolloX expects to expand the partner base from 200 to 1000.
The project team
ApolloX claims that it will reduce business spending on e-commerce by 40%. Strong statement, but it has a real ground - entrepreneurs will dramatically reduce the budget to attract traffic, get rid of a bunch of middlemen, will get a new audience in the face of a huge army of ApolloX users. It will be easier to scale a business abroad.
In addition, now in the trend of increasing the security of transactions on the Internet, and the American start-up has a trump argument - block.
Well, the most important advantage is availability of ready and operating business and competencies for the team.
All the important information can be found here:
Bitcointalk username: ltymub
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2247659
Telegram username: @lica2017