ICOVO - the revolutionary ICO platform
Greetings to you my dear readers!
Today I will present you a unique project - ICOVO!
About platform, ICOVO aiming to realize sound ICO
ICOVO is the ICO platform for the healthy ICO market.
About the contents of ICOVO, administrative members, tokens used in ICOVO OVO, etc. were explained.
What is ICOVO
ICO issuing a new virtual currency as an entrepreneur 's fund raising method has been rapidly expanding in recent years instead of IPO issuing shares.
However, there are many fraudulent deals on ICO, and there are countries (ex. China) where procurement of funds at ICO is prohibited. In addition, the ICO does not have standard procedures or formats regarding the white paper that should be called the business planning document presented to its investors and its financing process. Even if we succeed in raising funds with ICO, there is also the reality that most of the subsequent commercialization has not progressed as planned.
Compared to the IPO that the securities company guides and procures funds from financial markets, the method of raising funds at ICO has a lot of improvement points although there are many procurement amounts.
ICOVO provides an ICO platform to solve various problems that ICO has.
Specific contents of ICOVO
ICOVO intends to introduce a mechanism of fund management for ICO which spread rapidly in the world, improve soundness by improving the transparency of ICO project, and further introduce mechanism of investor protection.
Specifically, ICOVO consists mainly of the following three types.
① "DAICOVO" which is an ICO token issuing platform incorporating DAICO which is a mechanism for managing funds procured by ICO, advocated by Founder of Ethicalam
② "ICOVO App" that implements the wallet function that can manage tokens
③ ICO list site "ICOVO Web" that implements version management function of the white paper, management function of the ICO project, etc.
As an image to be used, firstly, (1) DAICOVO corresponds to a system in which procurement funds are managed in procurement of funds at ICO.
Next, ② With the ICOVO App, entrepreneurs no longer need to develop wallets for their tokens, and investors can vote for token purchase, management and various decisions on ICOVO App from browsing white papers.
And ③ ICOVO Web thoroughly investor protection function, only ICOVOO projects in compliance with the provisions of ICOVO will be listed. In the ICOVO Web, white papers in a unified format for various ICO projects are prepared. Investors can judge whether or not to participate in ICO with the same form of whitepaper while conducting comparison for each ICO project.
OVO is a token used in the ICOVO platform
ICO investors use OVO (Obo, detailed below) on ICOVO tokens for ICO deals on the ICOVO platform. OVO can be purchased at a price of 25% discount relative to ETH.
For the drafters of the ICO project using the ICOVO platform, 30% of the total procurement amount is to be procured by OVO and the remaining 70% by ETH is attached.
Main Operating Member of ICOVO
ICOVO is Mr. Akihiro Yamase (Chief Executive Officer), Osamu Sasaki CDO (Chief Design Officer), Shoichi Nishimura CTO (Chief Technology Officer), Masahiko Kumada CFO (Chief Financial Officer), Oliver Gon CAO The responsible person) will be the main members.
While CEO Yamase is doing business in a wide range of areas such as Internet infrastructure, IoT, population intelligence, etc., after investigating the block chain area for 2 years from 2016, it launched ICOVO.
Sasaki CDO, who specializes in designing websites, planning and designing web services, and is familiar with web technologies, is responsible for designing and managing the entire service.
Nishimura CTO, the top engineer in the block chain industry, participated in the technical support of the service as a whole.
Kumada CFO, who is engaged in financial business and invests in advanced companies, is in charge of finance and global development. And Oliver CAO, which operates several projects in Switzerland, supports the entire back office in Switzerland, such as base making, legal and accounting aspects.
ICOVO issues OVO (Obo) which is a unique token available on the ICOVO ICO platform. OVO has two kinds of functions, "payment" and "utility".
As a payment function, ICO investors can purchase ICO project tokens at 25% discount compared to ETH by using OVO.
As a utility function, it can be used as a voting right for refunding funds invested and deciding withdrawal. OVO does not have the function as an asset, so distribution etc. linked with the interests of ICOVO is not carried out.
The project is certainly promising and deserves attention.
Whitepaper: https://icovo.co/whitepaper/wp_service_en.pdf, https://icovo.co/whitepaper/wp_tokensale_en.pdf
Telegram: https://t.me/icovoco, https://t.me/ICOVOChanel/
Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2382322
Bitcointalk Username: a.shabanov