FAST INTERNET CONNECTION + BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY = HORIZON
- An ICO project solving a real need in our communities, building our own infrastructure and integrating blockchain into our services. Hоrizоn Cоmmuniсаtiоnѕ will be a high speed Intеrnеt Sеrviсе Prоvidеr (ISP), bаѕеd in Bеrmudа аnd ѕеrviсing the Cаribbеаn.
- Wе will utilizе LTE ﬁxеd wirеlеѕѕ for lаѕt-milе dеlivеrу to end uѕеrѕ.
- Our service оﬀеring will inсludе Intеrnеt ѕрееdѕ оf uр tо 150 Mbps in 2018 аnd 300 Mbps аnd faster in lаtе 2018 / 2019.
- Alоngѕidе high ѕрееd Intеrnеt ѕеrviсеѕ, wе will рrоvidе High Dеﬁnitiоn TV ѕеrviсеѕ as well as Voice over Intеrnеt Prоtосоl (VoIP) Tеlерhоnе ѕеrviсеѕ. Thiѕ wirеlеѕѕ network infrаѕtruсturе will be delivered оvеr a ѕоftwаrе dеﬁnеd rаdiо system custom built using 4G LTE-Advаnсеd (Rеlеаѕе 13) ѕtаndаrdѕ.
Horizon ICO, for lives and communications, is the world's first Internet service provider utilizing the centralized blockchain technology.
Horizon Communications Opportunities in the Enterprise Space:
- Horizon intends to strongly enter the Bermuda Telecommunications market in 2018 / 2019.
- There are very similar Enterprise opportunities throughout the Caribbean and Central America that Horizon will explore as we enter those markets.
- 90 % of all medium to large businesses and government ministries in Bermuda are in the cloud and must have a reliable connection to the internet
- These businesses are using many cloud services such as Office 365, Salesforce.com, email, ERP and possibly operational needs such as payroll
- Bermuda has approximately 1020 business entities with 5 or more employees \
- Businesses that use the cloud or use on island data centre providers need redundant connectivity from diverse carriers on different mediums(technologies)
- Carriers in Bermuda are very susceptible to outages due to cuts of cable, fibre, copper, and frequent storm damage, causing power disruptions to major buildings
- These businesses need a back up plan · Horizon Communications will be well positioned to become the provider of choice to send that important data down a different road locally and to the cloud
- 90% of all SMB, international law firms, banks, hotels and government will have the good fortune of being in the direct line of site a Horizon Communications service distribution point.
So, Horizon Communications will be a high speed Internet Service Provider (ISP), headquartered in Bermuda. We will utilize LTE fixed wireless for last-mile delivery to end users. Our service offering will include Internet speeds of up to 300 Mbps in 2018. Alongside high speed Internet services, we will provide High Definition TV 4K services as well as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Telephone services. The infrastructure we are building is combined with a software defined radio system custom using 4G LTE-Advanced (Release 14) standards. Horizon is scheduled to launch our business in Bermuda and BVI in mid to late 2018. Using the same technology, we will be expanding to the Caribbean, Central American countries and then internationally.
Technology: Using cutting edge fixed wireless technology that is currently being used to supply high speed internet around the world in major markets, Horizon once capitalized, can quickly deploy its fixed wireless solution, with very minor capital requirements compared to traditional telecom companies while driving down the cost of maintaining the network well below our competitors. Once Horizon is actively using the available spectrum (wireless real estate), the company will have legal right and protections. This gives us tremendous advantage to competition and another hard asset to our balance sheet.
Due to the long range, proper distribution and relatively flat terrain our 3rd party experts and surveys show Horizon can cover 95% of Bermuda and BVI with fewer than half a dozen towers. This enables us to keep our infrastructure cost low, while still providing redundancy in the event of unscheduled power outages (and concurrently, damage or equipment failure). Our technology can, at launch, provide 150mbs + per customer, which are speeds unheard of in these nations except for a select few. Horizon have partnership agreements with TV content providers and VoIP networks to have a full “triple play” product available at launch.
For more information, please visit links below:
ANN Bitcointalk: [https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960817]