UMKA-DECENTRALIZED LABOUR MARKET
An ideal solution known as UMKA is designed to tackle and bring solutions to the above problems plaguing the labor market. With the UMKA platform, anyone can easily be a part of the labor market without any risks.
UMKA is a decentralized blockchain based platform, with a friendly user interface built to provide all of the qualities needed for a labor market. On the UMKA platform, employers, contractors, freelancers and Investors would be able to communicate directly with one another. The UMKA platform is based on the EOS blockchain, unlike the Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchain it is faster and highly secure against malicious cyber attacks.
UMKA institutions provide opportunities for enhancing the ability of online courses of leading universities around the world with international certification. Information about approved courses is displayed in the electronic passport, giving the performer an advantage in finding work and projects.
Watch this video presentation
UMKA offers employers a selection from dozens of thousands of freelancers with the required competency levels recorded in their electronic passports. UMKA provides freelancers with access to thousands of projects, vacancies, testing systems with a self-control function, and training programs from the world’s leading educational institutions.
UMKA does not only offer a job search. It is a smart system that makes possible for employers to set the precise requirements for freelancers while freelancers are able to build competencies following the market trends. The services of the educational institutions integrated into UMKA offer competence-raising opportunities for internationally certified online courses from the world’s leading universities. Once a course is completed, it is reflected in the electronic passports giving freelancers a competitive advantage in the search for jobs and projects.
One of UMKA's main aim is to create a great community of experts and provide them with the best place for work, personal growth and education. To make a secure transaction possible, UMKA will make use of a highly advanced technology known as Agile Smart Contract (Agile SC) technology. In order for easy and quick payments o the platform, UMKA will introduce the use of nine different cryptocurrencies and the major Fiat currencies for making payments and it's commission fee is as low 1% per transaction and all activity will be recorded on the blockchain to eliminate fraud.
BENEFITS OF UMKA
- Digital passport
- Secure contracts using the unique Agile Smart Contracts technology
- Assets for fast work of smart contracts and financial security guaranty
- 15 cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies
- Arbitration system
- Project groups for cooperation with groups of freelancers
- GNMT — Google Neural Machine Translation integrated in UMKA’s chat
- Free online courses from world’s leading universities
- Expert communities
- No guarantee: No payment guarantee and no guarantee of a proper fulfillment
- User cooperation: Interaction on most platform is only possible in p2p format. Meanwhile multiple freelancers freelancers, working on a single project are in need of live communication
- High commissions
- Traditional smart contracts: On other platforms, when making a secure deal trough smart contracts users can't break the payment and the work into several stages, which increases risks
- Slow and expensive: All current decentralized solutions are based on the slow and expensive Ethereum blockchain
- Language barrier: It is often difficult for users from different countries to cooperate due to the language barrier
- Single currency: Decentralized platforms on other blockchains operate with only one cryptocurrency
- Safe deal: Agile Smart Contracts: smart contracts that allow for progress payments and introduction of changes to contracts (with the consent of both parties)
- Project groups: In UMKA employers can create project groups to organize the work of multiple freelancers working on a single task. There can be any number of freelancers in a project group. The employer signs an Agile smart contract with each of them individually
- 1% commission for transactions: The Platform takes a 1% commission for transactions.
- Agile Smart Contracts: AgileSC is a unique technology developed by the UMKA team. They make it possible to break a project into iterations, set milestones and set them up by adjusting the three parameters: Time, Work and Budget. Using AgileSC minimizes risks for both employers and freelancers
- A new generation EOS blockchain with fast and free smart contracts
- GNMT in UMKA's chats: In order to make communication between users easier, UMKA's chats have the Google neural machine translation built in. Translation quality gets better with each passing day thanks to the neural machine translation mechanisms. Language pairs with the English language will be available for the users of the platform
- 15 cryptocurrency and fiat assets: On the UMKA platform, 15 cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies will be used. Every currency is represented by a corresponding asset in the blockchain, there are no transaction fees.
Token symbol: UMK
Token type: Ethereum [Erc20]
Total token created: 180, 000, 000
Token price: $0.1/UMK
Soft cap: $1, 000, 000
Hard cap: $10, 000, 000
15% - Bonuses
10% - Team
10% - Reserve
5% - Bounty & airdrop
5% - Advisors
45% - Marketing
16% - Research & development
12% - Reserve fund
10% - Community development
8% - Expenses associated with the ICO
5% - Remuneration for founders and team
4% - Operating costs
Please visit UMKA website and download the whitepaper for more information: https://umka.city/wp-content/uploads/UmkaWP_Eng.pdf
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/freelance.umka/
TWITTER : https://twitter.com/umka_freelance
GOLOS : https://golos.io/@umka-freelance
TELEGRAM CHANNEL: https://t.me/umkachannel
TELEGRAM GROUP: https://t.me/umka2018
LINKE IN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/umka/
bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1839623