lnvesta

DQmVni8n1brk5k5bjE9aKAFKLJzV7X3JXXTLwqmaqY9G7EW

Simply buy an lnvesta coin and you are part of a very exclusive club, to which all will come to demand access. lnvesta coins will one day become a digital passport by which you can enter a world beyond the realms of the Internet, or real life.

Investa is a full-fledged ecosystem that allows you to use all the functions of cryptocurrencies both in the digital and in the real world.

Investa banking system

Let's consider the main products that the company offers:
DQmcvpgC3bb7RdU9D9tB4fGtJa2WbWmcT9w4XvwPm9gMstx_1680x8400

Investa e-wallet

DQmTHihAb39MQytEvjmDQY3ziEw43JX3ZtALwwG881hVtNZ

The company claims that it has developed a reliable e-wallet, which will include both crypto and fiat currencies. It is planned that 95% of the assets will be stored offline, while the other 5% will remain in the online wallet, which will speed up the exchange of these funds. Autonomous mode, in turn, will ensure the safety of storage of funds.

Investa exchange

DQmYe37cGpvip39gifBWv6QMZwyfup73PkbJHeL6NeRE28i_1680x8400

The exchange will support more than 10 languages and work without any break. The commission will be only 0.5% of the transaction.

ATM network

DQmdEeh5rv8UuZu1gpaapntxWPufp4LFBGeXZN5mzY2XqE4

One of the distinguishing features of the lnvesta ecosystem is the presence of an ATM network. Together with Chinese company BITOCEAN TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT they placed the first batch of ATMs in Latin America. In the future, it is planned to distribute them around the world. In addition to the purchase of cryptocurrencies, exchange and withdraw to local fiat, it is also possible to pay for a variety of public services with the help of an ATM, as in any other traditional ATM.

Investment platform with the possibility of portfolio investments

DQmYRxVPwC7c8PcwovzkdsNgSZov8agsTwjqXCsjcchdUqP_1680x8400

Launchpad lnvesta

Using Launchpad lnvesta startups and entrepreneurs will be able to access the crypto community to raise capital for their projects.

lnvesta Enterprise

With lnvesta Enterprise, companies will be able to scale their business successfully using the blockchain ecosystem. The servicing of loans will take place automatically, thereby reducing the risks associated with counterparties.

Summary

Each service provided by the company is not something new. The aim of the developers was to gather the best and most popular features to combine them into a single ecosystem, thus providing a fast and convenient connection between the different services.

To ensure greater transparency, the company plans to make independent audits of its operations. In addition, the founders will not be able to sell more than 20% for the first year of operation, which should ensure greater stability of the token price. It is also planned to add community voting mechanisms to important decisions concerning the platform.

Token allocation

DQmeE2orVbxBDT92RG7RzS1AFT3ibt8TZv4xvRWQJUtDQK8

  • 60% sale
  • 10% advisors
  • 15% team
  • 10% liquidity pool
  • 5% bounty pool

ICO

Maximum number of the tokens:

50,000,000

Token Price:

1 ETH = 1,288 INV

Soft cap:

1,000,000

Hard Cap:

30,000,000

Join the community at telegram. More info about the company you can find on the website.

DQmeiW6eVBsCbGoViuMDGEHf4HAUU4cjSzf6jTsperfVPdA_1680x8400

►WEBSITE: https://investaco.in/

►WHITEPAPER: https://investaco.in/assets/pdf/White_Paper_Ver_1-6.pdf

►TELEGRAM: https://t.me/INVESTACO

►TWITTER: https://twitter.com/investaco_uk

►BITCOINTALK BOUNTY THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3173234

►BITCOINTALK ANN THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3168762

►LINK TO MY BTT PROFILE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1672297

blockchainicocrypto
25%
0
2
0 GOLOS
0
В избранное
zstrog
На Golos с 2018 M02
2
0

Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы проголосовать за пост или написать комментарий

Авторы получают вознаграждение, когда пользователи голосуют за их посты. Голосующие читатели также получают вознаграждение за свои голоса.

Зарегистрироваться
Комментарии (0)
Сортировать по:
Сначала старые