Contractium - ICO
I present to you today an exciting and different project from another that is a non-profit organization in Australia and officially established to fund, develop and implement technologies that benefit humanity and the planet. This time I will describe a new platform of smart contrak that runs in a very good technology that is blockchain ethereum technology. this one platform is very useful for our future in order to keep every record of the will and more I will discuss, this platform is called Contractium.
What is contractium?
Contractium is a decentralized instrument that runs clever contracts founded mostly on Ethereum, which run precisely as programmed with out any threat of downtime, censorship, fraud or third social gathering inteference.
This permits companies and commercial customers to create markets, shop registries of money owed or promises, transfer money in accordance with classes given lengthy within the previous (like a will or a futures contract) and lots of different issues that haven't been invented yet, all with out a center man or counterparty risk.This undertaking may be bootstrapped by way of an CTU token presale in March 2018 by contributors all round the world.It is being constructed on Ethereum Platform.
The purpose of this decentralized platform is to facilitate the agreement system and make it easier for users to be able to run a very safe storage in the past such as wills and can run according to smart contracts and others.Problems that will be facedTechnical issues: non technical merchants also need to make smart contractions very easily based on blockchain technology
Commercial Issues: Cash-back is in need for users to earn additional income this way is referred to as the traditional way.
create Contractium (Contractium.io), a decentralized device that founded mostly on Ethereum clever contract. Contractium facilitates customary customers create clever contract easily, securely and trustless to work together, with out technical skills. Contractium facilitates industry customers concern tokens absolutely on blockchain network, firstly on Ethereum network, with out technical skills.
Ethereum's blockchain technology founded mostly at the Proof-of-Work (PoW) algorithm and now it's planning to change to Proof of Stake (PoS). That's why we create Contractium, that's founded mostly on Ethereum with the Proof-of-Contract (PoC) algorithm.
Trust within the subsequent generation of clever contracts and constructing an ethereum-based smart-contract technology to safe commercial deal among contracter and contractee on web with Proof-of-Contract protocol.
Contractium is an internet service software for guaranteed contract agreement. More than that, as a software, it provides a set of integral features which are very useful to the businesses, marketplaces and commercial users.
- User authentication, via seamless integration of cryptographic signatures.
- Fully customizable payment logic; easily create your own payment system on a business website or personal business usage.
- 100% ddos resistant up-time, guaranteed by being a fully decentralized blockchain-based Ethereum platform.
- No-fuss storage: forget about having to set up secure databases; Ethereum gives you as much storage as you want.
- Ultimate interoperability with Ethereum: everything in the Contractium with Ethereum ecosystem can trivially interact with everything else, from reputation to the other custom currencies.
- Ethereum server free zone: This application is developed on the blockchain meaning no need for setting up or maintaining servers; our users pay for the cost of their using your service.
- With Ethereum, the functionality of Contractium ether as a deployment software for internet services will become more clear and easier.
- The detail of Contractium tokens:
- Token symbol: CTU
- Token supply: 3,000,000,000
- Token for sales: 1,500,000,000
- ICO token-price: 01 ETH = 15,000 CTU
A smart contract is a computerized transaction protocol that executes the terms of a contract. A smart contract is a computer protocol intended to facilitate, verify, or enforce the negotiation or performance of a contract. Smart contracts were first proposed by Nick Szabo in 1996.Proponents of smart contracts claim that many kinds of contractual clauses may be made partially or fully self-executing, self-enforcing, or both. The aim with smart contracts is to provide security that is superior to traditional contract law and to reduce other transaction costs associated with contracting.
In a simple example, Ethereum users can send 100 ETH to a friend on a certain date using a smart contract. In this case, the user would create a contract, and push the data to that contract so that it could execute the desired command. Ethereum is a platform that’s built specifically for creating smart contracts.Ethereum allows developers to program their own smart contracts, or ‘autonomous agents’, as the ethereum white paper, calls them.
- CTU is a must-have element, fuel, — contract value -, to sign smart commercial contracts on Contractor apps.
- CTU is a form of payment as well as contract, made by contracter and contractor (customer and business) when they continue the agreement; order; ordering online / offline services.
- CTU is a definite incentive to make operational procedures between parties 02, on a Contratium blockchain based, reliable and one of them can obtain additional CTU grades back with a reward policy of the CTU network.
ICO page: https://ico.contractium.io/
Mobile app store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?
Youtube clip for private sales: https://youtu.be/zT59_Yr6vVI
The author of the article: lis999
Link to the BTT profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2016471