Cryptocurrency is very useful for miners
It has been well-documented that popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum combined use more energy than Iceland, Syria and Jordan. The good news though, is that this is driving crypto-miners to use clean energy, lowering costs, helping the planet and even generating profit.
Mining is the process by which new crypto coins are created. Unlike traditional money that is printed and distributed by the government, cryptocurrency doesn’t have a ‘central government’ per se.
Instead, ‘miners’ use software to solve mathematical equations (known as hashes) which verify transactions. As an incentive, each miner receives a small amount of cryptocurrency in exchange; a service that could be described as competitive bookkeeping.
The mining process itself is both computationally and energy intensive, especially as the millions of processors worldwide need to be cooled, using even more power. Sebastiaan Deetman, an environmental researcher from Leiden University calculated that if the Bitcoin network continues expanding at this rate, it could draw over 14 Gigawatts of electricity by 2020. This is the same total power generation capacity as Denmark.
As the value of popular virtual currencies increases, so too does their potential to expand and be transacted; this means more strain on the grids. In Venezuela, for example, authorities uncovered a warehouse full of 10,000 mining computers, reportedly drawing enough electricity “to power a whole town.” On the bright side, however, this is also pushing some companies and individuals to mine cryptocurrencies using renewable energy.
Whilst it’s much harder to profit from mining on your home computer than it used to be, clean energy might just bring some of the smaller players back in the game. The FUTURE ENERGY project is an innovative examples of crypto-mining, harnessing the power of mother nature.
We've developed a software and hardware system to monitor the operation of mining equipment that includes monitoring over 20 system indicators to ensure maximum efficiency. That makes our farm even more profitable.
Every day the profitability of cryptocurrency mining equipment declines due to the ever-growing complexity of thenetwork.
The Future Energy Project was created to solve this problem. We will optimize mining costs through construction or purchase of non-traditional sources of electric power generated by renewable energy sources and nuclear energy. Controlling energy cost is the single best way to ensure profitability due to the complex, unpredictable and ever changing nature of cryptocurrency.
Not all countries can use the most common sources of renewable energy, such as solar panels and wind generators, due to the geographic and climatic features of each region. The Future energy project resolves this problem by applying non-standard solutions. By generating our own energy, the operational cost is zero. Our projects are protected by 49 patents, most of which are implemented in practice.
Future Energy offers to switch to non-standard, alternative
energy sources, reducing energy consumption and associated risks to the environment. We offer to receive electrical energy from the sources of greenhouse gases themselves, solving several environmental problems at the same time, with all involved parties benefiting from this! First, greenhouse gas emissions are of benefit to the environment. Second, we are installing our mobile mining modules on sources with an operational component of 0, thereby drastically reducing the cost of mining. Third, the owners of such facilities are exempted from paying environmental charges for greenhouse gas emissions. And fourthly, transferring parts of the mining equipment to our facilities will reduce electricity consumption using non- standard, environmentally friendly methods. Greenhouse gases are transparent gases in the atmosphere which absorb and emit radiant energy within the thermal infrared range. The presence of such gases in the atmosphere leads results in the greenhouse effect. The primary greenhouse gases in the Earth’s atmosphere are water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane, and ozone (in order of their estimated impact on the heat balance). Anthropogenic halogenated hydrocarbons and nitrogen oxides may also contribute to the greenhouse effect, but due to their low concentrations in the
mosphere, it is difficult to assess whether their contribution is problematic.
ECOMINING provides the opportunity to take part in bitcoin mining by exchanging FGY tokens for the right to practice ECOMINING for one month.
What is ECOMINING?
Future Energy will spend a part of the funds raised during the ICO on the purchase of ASIC miners with a total capacity of 14,500 th (the capacity will depend on the amount collected during the ICO). ECOMINING will work on clean eco energy, for which you will not have to pay. The Bitcoins will be distributed on the basis of a smart-contract by the following principle: 80% of Bitcoins production will be distributed among ECOMINING members, and 20% will be spent on maintenance, repair and purchase of new equipment. The Bitcoin distribution will occur on the 1st day of each month.
Up to 330% per month! How does it work?
To participate in the mining, the token holder can exchange their FGY tokens for one month of participation in the ECOMINING project. Applications for participation in ECOMINING are accepted during the last 5 days of the current month for the right to participate in following month. On the last day of the month after receiving applications for mining, a random number generator will produce a number which will determine the percentage of the total sold FGY tokens that will be able to participate in the mining in the following month.
For example: 2 500 000 FGY tokens are sold during ICO today, on 31 December 2018. The randomly generated number is ‘1’, meaning 1% of the total number of tokens sold will be able to participate in mining in January 2019. Of the 25 000 FGY tokens used for bitcoin mining, 20% will be distributed to maintenance of the equipment, and the remaining 80% between the pool of participants during the said month. Today, at the rate of $6500 per bitcoin, that is approximately $100 000 of bitcoins mined per month. After 20% allocated to maintenance, the remaining 80% ($80 000) is distributed between 25 000 FGY tokens. This means that each token is worth $3.3, which is 330% gain per month at the initial price of $1 per FGY token.
In addition, Future Energy will award participants with a
bonus of 95% of the token exchanged for making contributions to the development of clean energy. The bonus will be added until the 5th day of the following month (if you exchanged your tokens for the right of mining in January 2019, then you receive the bonus until 5 February 2019). Only 5% of your tokens will be burned. In the event that there are more requests for mining than the percentage allowed to participate in a particular month, the swap will occur in proportion to the possible number of tokens and requests for mining. All tokens that do not pass the swap will be returned to their owners.
OUR CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS
Wave and tidal energy of the seas and oceans
Thermodynamic installations and cycles on local fuels (peat, wood, organic waste)
Gas discharges of closed gas and oil wells
The project team consists of highly qualified specialists including a group of world-renowned scientists and professors with academic titles. Each team member has made great advances in their field.
The FUTURE ENERGY project is comprised of the best specialists from a range of industries including Blockchain, science, construction, business, construction, IT, law, electrical installation specialists, commissioning and equipment maintenance.
For more detailed information visit the link below Future ENERGY:
Bitcointalk Link Profil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1112705