"REDCAB" ICO LIVE!
Hello friends and subscribers of my Golos blog. This article will be about RedCab.
The technology blockchain penetrates deeper and deeper into all spheres of life and logistics segment, including freight and passenger transportation, does not stand aside either.
Although recently a number of technological projects (for example, the same Uber) have significantly improved the situation with transportation, nevertheless, many white spots remain and now, plus, projects like Uber have spawned new problems that our current project - RedCab will solve.
RedCab is a decentralized platform for providing transportation, working on the principle of peer-to-peer (ie, "from person to person", peer-to-peer interaction).
The company began operations in 2016, with more than a year of market research to determine the needs of both drivers and passengers.
As a result, the company managed to provide an innovative solution based on such principles as transparency, efficiency, and a reduction of commissions to zero level.
The company application can be downloaded right now: iOS, Android.
In general, the service interface is similar to competitors like Uber, and the principle of work is the same: choose the destination, click on the button and ready. The main difference is hidden in the backend, that is, the layer that is not accessible to the average user.
As I wrote above, this is a P2P network, working on the block, all transactions are controlled by smart contracts.
The key feature of the platform is zero commissions, which reduces the cost of travel for passengers, while the income for drivers remains at a decent level (competitive platforms charge a commission of 12 to 20% per trip!).
For quality driving, drivers will receive rewards in tokens.
This is just a brief overview of the principles of the system, all the subtleties are described in WP.
Using RedCab will allow users to:
- First of all, reduce the cost of travel;
- Reduction of waiting time for car delivery;
- The possibility of earning through the referral system;
- Extensive options for choosing types of cars (Economy, Suite, Family option, as well as a counter of the project Red Cab - is, no less, supercars).
- More trips and more income from each of them;
- Possibility of rendering a wide profile of transport services, not just taxis;
- Getting bonus tokens through Proof-of-driving system (proof of driving, what I wrote about earlier)
- In addition, the company will cooperate with restaurants and hotels, which will be provided with fast and quality delivery, and the opportunity to receive additional income from the offer of their promotions.
How will the platform earn if it does not charge a commission?
At the initial stage, this is not quite so. Initially, the company will charge a small commission from the drivers, at the same time this percentage will decrease annually and eventually reach 0%.
The main source of revenue will be the Geo Ads system, where hotels, restaurants and other companies will be able to offer their services. Depending on the pace of development of the platform, the company assumes 2 variants of the development of events with its sources of income.
As you can see from the diagram below, the faster RedCab develops, the faster the commission for drivers will go to "no."
Name of the token: REDC;
Hard cap: 24,529 ETH (currently collected 12,545.7 ETH.
Price per click: 1 ETH = 2,333 REDC
RedCab offers an interesting system for transportation (while solving problems like drivers, passengers and customers) and other logistics services.
The business model looks interesting, but only time will show how stable it is.
- Telegram: https://t.me/RedCab_ICO
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/redcab
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/redcab_llc
- Medium: https://medium.com/redcab
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/redcabeg
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/u/Redcab_io
Author diimazavr https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1080044