Advisory Network Develops A Blockchain-Powered Hub Of Advisors Within A Crypto Ecosystem
Advisory Network has come up with a breakthrough blockchain-based service platform that can help millions of users in diverse ways. Basically, the system would be providing a network of advisory service providers and customers or clients. This would include individual service providers as well as advisory companies and teams. All the transactions would be done using cryptocurrency tokens called AND tokens issued by the platform. There would be an Ethereum wallet for every user for saving their tokens. The entire system would be managed through smart contracts and high-end decentralized applications.
- Advisory Network has a back-office management system that records and verifies the details of advisory service providers that include individual professionals and organizations.
The platform would introduce an application or software that can be used via smart phones as well as desktops by the users. The software will have an advanced search option that allows users to find various types of advisory services.
- Using the consultation software the users can avail quick advisory services. From the app, users can directly place calls and speak with advisors regarding their issues. They can avail a one-time service without wasting time on paperwork and agreements. The fee charged would depend on the duration of the call and the rate charged by the advisor.
- The platform can help individual advisors in earning a fair income by providing their expert services. The payments are secured with the help of smart contracts. Whenever a customer places a call, the system would automatically check the customer's wallet and freeze it. When the call is disconnected the amount would be transferred to the advisor's account.
The CEO and Founder of Advisory Network is Aaron Macvitie. He has 15 plus years of experience in dynamic business management. He is an expert in adopting innovative technologies with breakthrough results.
Lucas Angelo is the CTO and Co-founder of Advisory Network. He has 16 plus years of experience in advanced software development. He has worked for CVision as a CTO.
Holly Bannister is the CFO and Founder of Advisory Network. She has done her MBA from Henley Business School and is a diploma holder in Business Economics. She has worked for international enterprises and has ample experience in handling complex financial challenges.
Julian Woodfull is the Development Team Lead at Advisory Network. Throughout his career, he has successfully developed high-performing, reliable, and scalable software systems. He is an expert in working on .NET and Java platforms.
Dean Rouse is the Blockchain Developer at Advisory Network. He has 13 plus years of experience in the software industry.
Advisory Network has a well-developed software platform that has successfully dealt with most of the drawbacks associated with the traditional consulting services. It has planned to develop a sophisticated hub of users who can safely interact and avail low-cost and efficient advisory and consultation services. The company has excellent growth prospects. Hence, early investors can reap attractive profits with the rising demand for their tokens.
- Total token supply: Max 900.000.000 ADN tokens
- Soft Cap: 4 Million USD
- Hard Cap: 13 Million USD
- Token Standard: ERC20
- Purchasing Methods: ETH, BTC
- Airdrop & bounty: 7%
- Advisors: 10%
- Team: 23%
- Token holders: 60%
- Research: 15%
- Marketing: 25%
- Product Development: 60%
White paper: https://advisorynetwork.io/whitepapers/AdvisoryNetwork_EN.pdf
Author : funmilola007
Profile Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1707166