ELONCITY: THE ABILITY TO GET THE WORLD POWERED, VIRTUALLY FOR FREE
This document is aimed at providing a technical overview that is of a high standard, as it hopes to provie a technical overview of the Eloncity Model for decentralized renewable projects.
This document contains a list of resources which is provided for the people who would not like to develop a foundational understanding of the blockchain and crypto utility token.
This document aims to provide an overview of Eloncity Model, Eloncity Model is a community based decentralized renewable energy platform which is powered by the blockchain ecosystem for the purpose of building and deploying decentralized energy resources.
This information is intended to provide adequate information.
• The problem with environmental and public health.
• The problem with safety and reliability.
• Issues with adaptability and resilience.
• High electricity cost which is unaffordable.
• The creation of a decentralized renewable energy architecture, which is made up of:
(a) A blockchain technology that is of a high performance, which provides an open, secured and a distributed ledger that provides an efficient recording of high-speed and high-volume transactions in the community.
(b) A crypto utility token which is Eloncity Token (ECT), facilitates the presence of local energy exchange and the investment of incentives in battery energy storage system (BESS) for the purpose of storing harvested renewable energy.
(c) The presence of an intelligent networked battery energy storage system (BESS).
(d) The presence of customer-sited or a renewable generation that is community-based.
(e) Community DC power network makes use of the renewable DC power in a more efficient way through the eradication of energy loss.
• Planning driven by the community, and an implementation that warrants the ending success of the community’s transition into a sustainable and a regenerative energy future.
• Projects based on combined performances with the presence of revolving loans funds that creates an effective strategy for mobilizing private capitals to send away wide-scale adoption of a decentralized renewable energy.
• The presence of a collaborative and an equitable regulatory framework that facilitates a level-field markets for the mitigation of in balanced market powers, for the unleashing of market innovations, to protect consumer’s energy and as well for the support of local economy.
• The availability of an open and a secured energy transaction.
• The presence of a unified and an efficient marketplace.
• The availability of greater reliability.
• The cost is usually reduced.
• Safety is increased.
• There are associated societal benefits.
• There is a reduction of GHG emissions.
• There is a reduction in the emission of GHG.
• Easy adaptation to any climate.
• There is a low emission of vehicles or transportation.
• Great economic development.
• The presence of environmental benefits and public health.
During the phase of initial market, the foundation will focus mainly on the areas that are prone to disaster and as well to rural areas.
For the present, the foundation will effectively collaborate with the utilities made available in dense urban areas for the provision of Eloncity Model in order to address pockets of constrained service areas present on the centralized grids.
This is a utility token which is designed to facilitate energy exchange with the microgrid of an ecosystem. The ETC will have two (2) basic functions which includes the medium of exchange and the store of value.
Q4 2014: POMCube was founded in order to develop battery energy storage system.
Q3 2015: The 1st BESS product.
Q1 2016: The commercial launch of the first BESS product which is also user-friendly.
Q2: mass market testing of iCAN North America.
Q3 2017: NetZero field demo in areas that are actual off-grid.
Q3 2018: The sale event of Eloncity Tokens (ECT).
Q12019: The creation of a platform for Eloncity energy exchange and smart contract.
Q1 2020: The release of guide for project development.
Q2 2020: The first ECTP conference in Cabo, mexico.
Q4 2020 100th developer and vendor supports ECTP.
Q2 2021: A field deployed ECTP.
A third and fourth development with local government on Eloncity micro grid.
Q2 2022: A widely adoption of ETCP standard.
The release of Toolkits and design guides for ECTP enabled products.