EVEREST DELIVERS A DECENTRALIZED IDENTITY
A decentralized platform has been built by Everest and it is made up of three components and they include:
• EverID: This is a digital biometric identity system that is used to store and also confirm user identity data.
• EverWallet: This is a multi-currency digital wallet that has in-built document storage.
• EverChain: This is a blockchain based transaction system.
The platform is made available to every human beginning from the period of birth till death and it does not need a mobile device to gain access, it is encrypted to protect the privacy of users and it remains interoperable with other systems.
• Everest, with the use of EVERID has created a universal digital identity that will help elevate all that has to do with humanity, into the global market.
• Everst, through EverID, will also make available the ability to verify identity remotely.
The principle of operation of Everest is in the following ways:
• Every individual should be included.
• Individuals who do not have access to technology should also be able to participate.
• The system should be made available forever.
• Every individual should be identifiable specifically.
• Every information about any individual should be stored in a manner that is as secure as possible.
• Individuals should be able to possess and control their identity.
• Individuals should be able to select their information that would be shared per every interaction.
• The information of the individual should not be owned or controlled by anyone who is not the user.
• The system should be resilient to attack.
• They system should as well be able to bridge some other systems.
Everest organization is a for-profit organization that will be able to fund the available non-profit identity network. The IN foundation.
Everest conveniently combines a user-centric self-sovereign identity solution (EverID) with a value transfer and solution to document storage (Ever-wallet).
Everest will take it as a responsibility to fund the non-profit Identity Network which will be in the position to oversee elements of the shared systems in the Everest super nodes.
The infrastructure of Everest operates on a lot of supernodes in the network, these supernodes happens to be the host of the blockchain.
These nodes also host IPFS for each user at every storage locations. The available data on the supernodes are kept secured with the public/private key pair, biometry, and password/PIN of users.
EVEREST TECHNOLOGY STACK: This is an infrastructure that supports the ownership of identity, a secure value transfer and the integration of third-party.
• There is a layer of the onion nested dataset which requires individual locks to access components.
• The available individual components are only queried when the transaction requires it.
• For SDK transactions, only Biometric Token Array and demographic data will be the only EverID Datagram required.
• Individuals who own technology will be enabled to have control over the data on their devices and on their SDK – enabled device.
• Individuals who do not own technology will also be able to use their EverID datagram through the use of agent devices.
Everest DApp as well as Everest Agent DApp are used based on code commonly used in the creation of cryptocurrency wallets for the Ethereum blockchain.
By making use of Everest API and SDK, the Everest system is able to integrate with other devices and applications that are not addressed directly by the product offering of Everest.
Everest is built on five major smart-contracts, they include:
• The creation and management of EverID.
• The validation of EverID.
• The transaction of EverChain.
• The remote management of Everest.
• The organizational EverID.
### PRIVATE BLOCKCHAIN OF ETHEREUM.
Everest decentralized identity and transaction platforms are captured and stored in a set of private instances of the Ethereum blockchain.
The Everest platform is a decentralized one, which means that it is a distributed system which relies on some centralized services for the purpose of coordination and bootstrapping.
In order to enable the control of Everest platform, and to allow access the specific services. Three portals will be operated in the supernode of Everest, and they include: API management portal, individual management portal as well as agent management portal.
A special authentication system which through a series of challenges and biometric checks is the bridge system. This will ensure that an individual is the authentic owner of their EverID or EverWallet, users should also be given the access to save them to a new Everest DApp instance.
Making use of the conduit system, disparate sources of information can be integrated into the user space of EverID.
IDs are utility token that enables access to the network and a myriad of services and applications and services which serve as the conduit for every exchange of value in the economy.
CDRT: This is the stable currency of the Everest ecosystem.
May 2016 is for Everest concept.
Everest was founded in June 2016.
By June 2017, development of proof of concept begins.
By January 2018, stealth mode exists and the demonstration of proof of concept.
By August 2018, the presale and live testnet began.
By July 2018, whitepaper will be published and the project will be announced.
By June 2018, participation in UN agency’s accelerator program.
By September 2018, the completion of identity network foundation (INF).
By October 2018, Everest 1.0 goes live.
By January 2019, Everest 2.0, a multi-currency wallet, and API integrations.
Everest has commitments from the following: UN agencies, banks, insurance data aggregators and also governments to roll out in more than 3 million EverIDs in the following year.
Authored by: geeboy88
Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1874835
Eth Address: 0xdcef7d27bbaae609accdaf43ccf41b042beaffb4