INTRODUCING A NEW DIGITAL WORLD, EMBRACING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
• A lot of important services are not made available through the internet, individuals still have to personally visit government offices in order to access such services.
• The process of attestation and verification of document will still have to be submitted personally or sent through post. This process is usually time consuming, inconvenient and expensive.
• The finalization of KYC processes will have to be repeated on a lot of platforms in order to access different services.
• There is a constant increase on issues of: identity fraud, degree fraud and CV fraud.
• The process of issuing certificate is still done using the paper form, even those who use the process of issuing digital certificate, do not have a digital authenticity process.
• The process of identifying people over the internet has remained a challenging task.
• The documents that are shared digitally are usually not verifiable and authenticable.
• There is no common platform that is built on the premises of a verifiable digital identities.
The vision of lynked.world is to ensure a great level of trustworthiness between the system and digital identities, data and documents.
The driving principle of Lynked.World is to overcome the available trust barrier in digital identities, data and documents with the assistance of an application that is based on the blockchain.
• A digital identity and background verification platform.
• The presence of a digital wallet for the sharing of identity and documents that are made verifiable on the blockchain.
• An application development platform that is easy to use in a configurable forms.
• The presence of a verified and trusted professional network.
• The presence of a job portal.
• The availability of a secure and trusted digital identity for every purpose and situation.
• The verification of documents making use of a peer to peer system as well as harnessing the immutability of blockchain technologies.
• The presence of digital identity based on the capabilities of KYC process.
• Ability to retain total control of data in the hands of owners as well as the adequate means of sharing data without consent.
• The removal of the need for repetitive verification of the same profile.
• Total removal or elimination of the need for intermediaries in the steps involved in the verification of data.
• Lynked.world digital identity can be used as digital signatures on documents.
LYNK token is a standard ERC-20 token that is built on Ethereum platform. The token is fractionally divisible, transferable as well as fungible.
The token will be used for the transfer of value for any service rendered.
LYNK token will be made available for the following uses:
• It will serve as a medium of exchange of value for rendered services over the Lynked.world platform.
• It will serve as a medium of incentivising participants in Lynked.World platform, used for the staking and holding of LYNK tokens.
The total number of tokens that will be made available is 500,000,000 (500 million).
The advisors and team will have 10,000,000 which is 5%.
Seed investors are entitled to 10,000,000 which is also 5%.
Bounty and marketing unit will have 10,000,000 which is as well 5%.
Founders and management of the project will have 20,000,000 which is 10%.
The quantity of the token sale is 150,000,000 which is 75%.
The total circulating supply is 200,000,000.
There will be a private and public sale of Lynk tokens, the proceeds from this token will be used basically for the development and promotional activities for Lynked.world application.
The public sale will begin from the 15th of November 2018, and it will last until 10th of February 2019.
The symbol for the token sale is LYNK.
The standard for the token is ERC20 (Ethereum).
The maximum token supply is 300,000,000.
The initial supply of token is 200,000,000.
The token available for sale is 150,000,000.
The sale will begin on the 15th of November, 2018.
The sale will end on the 10th of February, 2019.
The price for LYNK token is 0.35 USD.
The method of payment is Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
The hard cap is 25,000,000 USD.
The soft cap is 5,000,000 USD.
There will be no further issue of token.
Any token left unsold after the token sale will be moved to the reward pool of the community.
The first round of token sale: It will last from the 15th of November to 6th of December 2018, there will be a discount of 35%. The price is 0.2275$ per each of the LYNK token.
The second round of token sale will be from the 7th to 28th of December 2018, there will be a discount of 25%. The price is 0.2625$ per LYNK token.
The third round of token sale will be from 29th of December 2018 till 19th of January 2019, there will be a discount of 15%. The price is 0.2975$ per price of LYNK.
The fourth round of token sale will be from the 20th of January till 10th of February 2019, there will be no discount. The price will be 0.35$.
The legal distribution will have 3%.
The development will have 30%.
Operations will have 17%.
Marketing will have 50%.
Authored by: geeboy88
Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1874835
Eth Address: 0xdcef7d27bbaae609accdaf43ccf41b042beaffb4