ENDO - Blockchain protocol for safe verified data exchange and storage
During the life each of us accumulates thousands of documents - certificates, invoices, diplomas and many others. Not to mention the companies, whose daily work consist of processing the acts, contracts or orders. Organization of such companies often requires a signatures for every piece of paper, that takes time because the documents need to be sent to different departments. This way documents can easily get lost, be improperly formed or even completely falsified, that will make the whole process quite costly. Nobody likes the paper work, especially when in daily life we mostly use the electronic devices. It's time to recognize this way of document's processing obsolete.
What It Is ENDO?
ENDO is a Blockchain Protocol designed for verification, storage and exchange of data.provide a ready-made solution for organizations - the ability to deploy their own private Blockchain for data storage, verification and transfering it from paper to digital form.
It’s a new protocol with unique decentralized infrastructure combined with all advantages of the Blockchain technology.
ENDO Blockchain Protocol offers a modern management solution for every information flow that business has to deal with. There’s more to it: with the help of ENDO, one can literally solve any problem, built on the interaction between several parties. For example, it can link landlords with travelers and provide a transparent form of payment; can become a platform for storing and viewing all kinds of content, while authors will be able to preserve all copyrights and receive a fair reward from the community; it is also able to provide travelers with direct communication with airlines, that can help in case of cancellation and ticket refunding.
- Centralization - risk of data loss if the central server is broken / hacked.
- Inconvenience of storage - in a large stream of unstructured data it is easy to lose the necessary document.
- Modification or deletion of information - without encryption and decentralized confirmation, the information is not protected from replacement, modification, or deletion.
- Verification - the verification process differs by volume and type of data; each agency has its own mechanism for verifying information, different deadlines, different methods and places for filing documents, which leads to unnecessary costs.
- The absence of a single convenient data source - even if the information is confirmed and easily verified, the data is transmitted in completely different channels and collected from different sources is quite laborious; information is not standardized, which complicates its use.
- Data exchange between countries is rather complicated due to the need for translation and apostille assurance.
- Manufacturing and protection. Today, documents, securities, certificates are protected using bar codes and holographic protective elements (HPE). The process of their production is expensive and time-consuming, but a HPE does not guarantee the necessary protection. The case of Microsoft, which attempted to protect its software products with "a new, non-copiable embossed hologram," is widely known. Already two months after the release of such holograms, pirated copies of programs with holograms visually indistinguishable from the originals appeared on the market.
- Ecology. In addition to cutting trees for the production of paper, an important environmental problem in pulp and paper mills is the use of sulfate and sulfite technologies in the cooking phase, as well as the use of chlorine and chlorine compounds in the bleaching stage. With the introduction of Blockchain Technology, you can significantly reduce the amount of paper produced, which will positively affect the state of the environment.
- Unnecessary consumption of resources. Companies and governments spend unnecessarily much natural resources, but also financial ones. With Blockchain, there will be no need to keep a large staff of accountants, lawyers and secretaries, since there will be no need for much of the paperwork.
The task of the ENDO ecosystem is to organize the storage and exchange of the data itself, and not just write the hashes to Blockchain. ENDO Protocol describes the format of encryption, exchange, ownership, access control to data. There are a number of external restrictions:
- Part of the data is a trade secret.
- It is necessary to delete data by its owner.
- According to the laws on personal data of different countries, you must obtain permission to store and process data.
Storage of data occurs both centralized and decentralized. The owner of the application produces the storage choice.
ENDO implements interfaces for connecting to storage of different types, so that connected applications have a greater choice for solving the problem of data storage.
Data can be stored:
- In centralized cloud - Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.,
- In decentralized cloud - StorJ, IPFS, etc.
- On local / remote servers: connection via FTP, SSH, etc.
- On the nodes of the ENDO blockchain system in the decentralized storage based on IPFS.
Local storage allows you to deploy a completely private network within the enterprise. This guarantees protection from data leaks and the ability to exchange data between a limited range of agents.
- Token: ET
- Platform: EOS
- Type: ERC20
- Price in ICO: 1 ET = 0.375 USD
- Tokens for sale: 40,000,000
- Min. investment: 300 USD
- Accepting: BTC, ETH, LTC, FIAT
- Distributed in ICO: 40%
- Soft cap: 5,000,000 USD
- Hard cap: 15,000,000 USD
The ENDO team consists of professionals with burning eyes who are aware of their role in the project and the history of society.
Many companies throughout the world already use Blockchain. Now it's only a matter of time, when every bank, store or logistics company will track it operations through its own decentralized network. ENDO offers a world-class solution applicable to any field where reliability, security and transparency are required. It will help reduce financial costs, save time, and also facilitate routine and paper work. Join the Blockchain Community today and be among the first to recognize the benefits of a new decentralized technology!.
All additional information about the ENDO project can be obtained from official sources: