FintruX | The global p2p lending ecosystem making unsecured loans highly secure
FintruX is proud to announce that we have successfully completed our public presale! We are very grateful for your contribution and continuous support and engagement!
Our crowdsale starts on Feb 7th!
Cost reduction is one of the most important motivations in securitization. It is often done via credit enhancement. We can apply the same principles to reduce the interest rate required by unsecured loans, making it attractive to both borrowers and lenders.
Goal FintruX Network is to disrupt the way unsecured loans are being originated.
What is a FintruX?
FintruX networks is one of the world’s first Blockchain, based online marketplace and automated administration platform connecting borrowers, lenders, and specialized servicing agents, enabling them to configure and construct each borrower contract real-time.
FintruX Network is creating a marketplace and automated administration platform for credit enhanced financing serving small businesses as borrowers, accredited investors and financial institutions as lenders, and specialized service agents as partners.
By disrupting the way financing is being secured, we make borrowing and lending a no-brainer for both borrowers and investors. FintruX Network is the necessary ecosystem for unsecured loan participants, placing more and more freedom in the hands of the people.
Marketing strategy FintruX
The funding raised through the crowdsale will be used to accelerate the building of the FintruX Network to move it from alpha into beta and production in partnership with a few financing partners during Q2–2018. Pending on the success of the crowdsale, the distribution of funds will mainly go towards development, infrastructure and key hires such as developers and marketers.
The following distribution of funds is preliminary and can be subject to change.
Use of funds.
FTX will be issued at the start of our sale. Once completed, no further tokens will be generated.
- 10,000,000 FTX (10% of total supply) will be available to contributors in our private sale prior to public pre-sale based on a purchase & sales agreement.
- The unsold FTX during the private sale will be available for sale in the public sales.
- The team has pre-determined a minimum goal of 5,000 ETH that represents the runway necessary for the core FintruX platform to be finished and released with minimum functionality.
- If the minimum goal is not reached by the end of the crowdsale duration, all contributed Ether will be marked for refund.
- Anyone who contributed, including those who purchased our tokens at presale, will be able to withdraw their Ether from the sale contract.
- Provided that the minimum goal has been reached, any tokens not sold in the crowdsale will be distributed to all contributors.
Our launching price formula is based on the base price plus five tiers diminishing incentive bonuses representing a normal distribution with a standard deviation. The base price of FTX is 1,500 per ETH.
The bonus model will follow what has been sold during the presale.
Example: If we sell 5,000 ETH (8,250,000 FTX) during the presale, the 1st tier would start at 5,001 ETH and add another 2,000 ETH on top of that. The remaining FTX at tier 5 will become 29,483,000 FTX.
Under that scenario, we continue through the tiers until the maximum goal of 75,000,000 FTX has been sold.
FintruX Network reserves the right to change the number of tokens in the tiers before the crowdsale begins. We will be distributing FTX 2 weeks after the crowdsale ends. The end of the sale can be triggered by:
- Hitting our hard cap of 75M FTX Sold.
- Reaching the end of the sale period (Feb 28th 17:00 UTC).
Our participants may track their contributions on our website after being approved through KYC
Official website:Website: https://www.fintrux.com/
Bitcointalk Ann Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2286042