ICO DAV - Review
Dav is an original way to use blocking technology, taking control of the transport platform. The team wants to create a platform on which cars will interact with each other, special DAV tokens will be used for transportation and other transactions. This interaction is considered for future cars with self-service and is therefore a very promising and complex project.
Various corporations such as Amazon, Domino, Waymo, Baidu are already experimenting with unmanned cars, with unmanned airplanes, with autonomous taxis and with self-propelled cars. All this assumes that everyone wants to fully automate transport facilities. And to become the first in this sector.
Each campaign has all the data centralized, all the campaigns have their own narrow interests, all work in closed networks, and no one wants to unite to create a common infrastructure for more efficient work.
DAV is an open, decentralized interface, which guarantees new players easy and free access to the market. Network technologies are effective because, they push to innovative solutions, due to the fact that a large number of participants work and control the product.
DAV promises to be a platform for independent and innovative solutions.
DAV technology was created to combine autonomous transport services, service providers and users.
- replacement parts
- search and retrieval
- Issuing vehicles;
- For charging vehicles;
- For battery replacement and partial maintenance
- Participating in the development of the platform, participating in discussions and participating in various activities
- Control the code of the platform
- Using a DAV network and creating other open source plug-ins
- Transaction Flow
I'm impressed by the DAV team. They have all the necessary specialists in the field of block chain, encryption, AI, autonomous vehicles, machine learning, software and marketing. And they are all professionals.
CEO and founder of Noam Kopel
CTO and co-founder, Tal Ater. He is also an invited expert of the W3C Automotive Working Group.
Jay Adelson is one of 2008 Time 100, a serial entrepreneur, an investor, the founder of Equinix.
Dr. Alan Messer, former Technical Director of Global Connected Consumer eXperience at General Motors
Biren Gandhi - Former Head of Drone Business at Cisco.
Giovanni Lanfranchi is vice president of global technology services at IBM. Dr. Scott Horowitz is a former space shuttle astronaut and NASA administrator assistant.
So many smart people will not feel in a bad line.
- Ticker: DAV
- Token type: ERC20
- ICO Token Price: 1 DAV = 0.0587 USD (0.00010000 ETH)
- Fundraising Goal: 38,000,000 USD
- Sold on pre-sale: 14,000,000 USD
- Total Tokens: 1,771,428,571
- Available for Token Sale: 40%
- Whitelist: Yes (period isn't set, JOIN )
- Know Your Customer (KYC): Yes (period isn't set)
- Min/Max Personal Cap: 0.2 ETH / 150 ETH
- Token Issue: 14 days after sale ends
- Accepts: ETH