ICO review - Open Collectors Network 🚀
💥Good day my friends, I greet everyone on my blog! Today I will tell you about a very interesting ICO project. We will discuss how Open Collectors Network is implementing blockchain technologies in a decentralized industry, and we will also talk in detail about the details of the ICO.
🚀Open Collectors Network – first decentralized exchange for one-of-a-kind tokens.
- The popularity of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies has been increasing consistently for last couple of years. Cryptocurrencies became the new trend in all over the world. Over 1500 cryptocurrencies are listed in coinmarketcap right now with a total market cap of 500 billion USD. And there are around 70 crypto exchange platforms listing those cryptocurrencies. There are already enough amount of exchange platforms to list existing cryptocurrencies, but what about unique tokens? When some individual or a company wants to create a unique token for any purpose, can they list them? Is there any platform that they can list their tokens?
- It’s the first platform for creating and trading non-fungible tokens. Best way to explain is by example. Imagine you printed 1000 flyers and are handing them out on the street. You don’t care which flyer you hand out from the stack, because they are all identical: same size, same content, same purpose. This collection of flyers is said to be fungible and it’s equivalent to current crypto currencies: if you send someone 1 ETH, it doesn’t matter “which” ETH from your wallet it is. That is why a special exchange network is created for unique tokens by Open Collectors Team. Open Collectors is an open market that everybody can own, create and sell their own individual tokens based on ERC721 token standard.
- What is the essence and advantage of unique tokens, and why owning them is much preferable, rather than those that have been known for a long time? The fact is that most tokens, which are currently being sold and exchanged on many exchanges, are interchangeable - 1 token is no better or worse than 1 similar. Unique collection tokens cannot be considered interchangeable, and they are sold exclusively individually. This currency functions is the newly created ERC 721 standard from the Etherium. With its help, the Ethereum system identifies any token using the contract address and the token ID.
Read this project in more detail by watching this video
🚀 ICO details
- Public sale coming soon - Whitelist
- Token name - ECTO
- Token price - 1 ETH - 6,000 ECTO
- Softcap - $3,000,000
- Hardcap - $10,000,000
🚀Why is it worth supporting this project:
- Team Open Collectors Network, absolutely all of its employees are working for the benefit of the company and are always ready to help in any matter. They are always in touch and do not lose sight of. Indeed, at the current moment, when we are talking about ICO projects, this fact is very important.
- All the prototypes made by the Open Collectors Network development team are publicly available, right now you can get acquainted and try this system.
- Open Collectors Network participates in every possible crypto, blocking forums, conclude serious contracts.
- After reading this blog, you probably will have questions. Be sure to ask them in the official sources of Open Collectors Network: