ICO review - #Tipestry 🚀
💥 Dear friends, I welcome everyone on my blog! Today I will tell you about a very interesting ICO project. We will discuss how Tipestry is implementing blockchain technology in the development of the decentralized industry, and we will also talk in more detail about the details of the ICO.
🚀 Tipestry.com is a platform where people can post comments about other websites and tip comments they like with cryptocurrency.
- The Tipestry is a blockchain based social network project. Tipestry aims to integrate user tipping, allowing anyone to earn money for posting good content. It's also the first platform in history to enable universal website cryptocurrency donating, allowing people to support content creators without dealing with banks or credit cards, giving up personal information, or paying high fees. Tipestry adds a meta layer to the Internet allowing users to interact and earn cryptocurrency anywhere online.
There are three related problems The Tipestry aim to address with this project:
- First is that the prevailing business model for social media platforms is to sell their users’ personal information to third parties, usually without the users understanding what they are giving up in terms of privacy and security.
Second is the difficulty for content creators to benefit financially from their work, which is partially responsible for an overall decline in journalistic standards and the proliferation of clickbait content.
Third is the trend for large companies to push agendas – both commercial and political – by censoring or completely disabling user feedback on their sites.
- The main component of the platform is Tipestry.com, the web-based version which entered alpha testing in 2017. It is a web portal that effectively adds a comment section to any website where people can tip posts and donate to the site being discussed.
- The companion app Tipestry Go began development and entered testing in 2017. Tipestry Go is an augmented reality app that lets users leave comments at specific physical locations and search for digital coins hidden throughout the world.
- The Tippening, a site for voters to help shape platform policy and elect or remove moderators, is scheduled for release in early 2019.
💥 Check out this project in more detail by visiting the official website of the company
🚀 ICO Details
Tipcoin (TIPC) and the Tipestry Token (TIP)Tipestry Token (TIP) will be used to purchase Tipestry Premium accounts and will entitle the owners to dividends of cryptocurrency earned on the platform in the future.Tipestry Tokens will be sold in our token sale to help cover the costs of growing and improving the platform.TIPC and TIP are both ERC-20 tokens.
💥 Why is it worth supporting this project:
💥 Tipestry team, absolutely all its employees work for the benefit of the company and are always ready to help in any matter. They are always in touch and do not lose sight of. Indeed, at the current moment, when we are talking about ICO projects, this fact is very important.
💥 All prototypes made by the Tipestry development team are publicly available, now you can familiarize yourself with and try out this system.
💥 The leaders of this project have tremendous experience in doing business of this kind and Tipestry, certainly will succeed. Here is a team of project professionals:
💥 On this site https://tipestry.com/ you can visit the "Team" section and see the profile of each employee in Linkedin, and also you can see the entire Tipestry team. Here you can consult and analyze the experience of each person as much as you want.
💥 Tipestry participates in all sorts of crypto, blockchain forums, making serious contracts.
💥 After reading this blog, you probably will have questions. Be sure to ask them in the official sources of Tipestry:
My username bitcointalk: DemonBit
My profile bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1294359
My ETH wallet:0x233F6bd640968e99E8aA64f0c850BE8f744637a2
The uniqueness of the text is 100%: https://text.ru/antiplagiat/5bc5d45878807