I recently walked into a wonderful platform online that I am going to talk about in the next few minutes, it’s going to blow your mind so just be patient and enjoy this write up. Well this platform is known as MOONLITE.
WHAT IS THE MOONLITE PROJECT ABOUT?
Now when we talk about moonlite here we aren’t referring to the light that shines above the skies that basically classifies night time, not that light in space that reflects the rays of the sun to the earth. So what is moonlite really about? Well the Moonlite project is a project that operates in space but basically the Crypto-currency mining space this project is a one in a million and it plans to launch by predominantly mining Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, DASH, Litecoin on the industrial scale. The project is set to kick off by August 2018 with the aim of becoming a major crypto-currency mining company.
Data centres are set to be established in countries where there is clean and green contractual electric supply; costs are the lowest and reliable. These countries however also are going to have to be politically stable. The moonlite team plans its first data Centre to be in Iceland a country where the average tariff for industrial connection is around 0.045USD per KWh. In these data centers the best operational teams will be on ground to oversee and maintain effective operations with very experienced qualified board of advisers constantly available to assist in strategizing and executing a smooth launch.
Large scale Crypto mining profits and efficiency will be maximized by combining a number of emergent and trending technologies and systems that will work in this system. Mining operations will split proceeds as follows:
• Retaining a certain percentage of cryptocurrency to be used for planned equipment purchase and expansion.
• Retaining a certain percentage of crypto-currency for investment and appreciation value through investment in several crypto-hedge-funds and other channels.
• Liquidation of a particular percentage into flat currency for traditional investments and operational costs.
On a quarterly basis there will be voting by token holders but will begin with a 60:20:20 split. There will be a secure vote through the decentralized block chain governance voting system.
The moonlite mission statement is very clear and easy to understand; they aim to add value to all token holders by using ground breaking latest tech in the most efficient manner with the most efficient team to surpass all performance and growth targets, embrace youth, technology and fun with the aim of becoming the most preferred employer of available talent, we also hope that our creation becomes one of the largest and unique mining farm in the world. MOONLITE will issue Moonlite Tokens (MNL) via an audited and tested smart contract.
CORE COMPETENCIES AND STRENGTH
Multiple stable currencies are mined
Multiple mining sites
Multiple power supplies and internet connections
Multiple pools managed as well as local nodes
Multiple hot and cold storage wallets
Backup PSU’s systems and hardware
IS THERE A MARKET OPPORTUNITY?
YES OF COURSE! As we know Crypto-currencies have grown over the last 9 years from a concept to very stable investment for a lot of persons, its market certainty has been proven.
High performance mining equipment such as ASIC has been released making it possible to easily mine crypto-currency profitably and efficiently. This opportunity lies in the ability to generate funds significantly from a large scale mining farm because difficulty level has somewhat stabilized for many currencies. ASIC will be able to mine:
• Bitcoin and its derivatives
• Ethereum depending on profitability at set time
Planned capacity is as follows:
Market Capitalization for the currencies we will be mining:
Bitcoin Cash: $41,558,084,293
These figures are hourly growing and present the perfect opportunity to partake in this growing market by providing the processing power to the network in return for financial rewards.
Cash flow projection and capital distribution graph includes all manner of detailed breakdown of operational costs; energy costs however is bar the greatest cost used in running the miners, systems and cooling. A combination of these with rental of warehouses and staffs makes up approximately 94.3% of total expense on the budget.
Our data Centre details
Our data Centres will be located strategically using the following criteria:
• Closeness to sub stations
• Large open ware house
• Preference to clean and renewable energy
• Staffed with English speaking team members
• Within a secure perimeter
• A very secure and separate office space
Some security measures to be employed are:
• Strict visitor tag and control system
• Security guards and patrols
• A very secure perimeter wall with appropriate fencing
• CCTV cameras installed within and outside the premises
• Dedicated firewall servers for the mining floor
• No external access via hard wire or wireless connections to our mining network
All these different standards have given the Moonlite platform stability and an edge over other mining investments. Another striking advantage is our unique team structure which you will get to see as follows below:
DATA CENTRE GENERAL MANAGER-----PERSONAL ASSISTANT-----MINING MANAGER----- FINANCIAL MANAGER-----MINING TEAM X 3-----FINANCIAL CONTROLLER-----MINING TECHNICIANS AND CRYPTO TRADERS.
HOW DO MOONLITE SEEK TO OPERATE?
ASIC equipment required will be sourced directly from the manufacturers upon release of the product batches due to scale of our orders which will be air freighted to data Centres and couriered to warehouses where data centres will be set up.
Effective partnerships have been struck with both sales department and higher management at the suppliers of the equipment including Bitmain Technologies, Bit Fury and Pin idea. These relationships allow Moonlite to have planned and confirmed delivery dates, support at the highest level, first knowledge and option of procurement of new equipment and as well direct access with all levels of suppliers in respective organizations.
• Concept development and Refinement: February 2017
• Pre-sale seed funding phase begins- website and whitepaper is released: 24 November 2017
• Pre-sale seed closes: 05 January 2018
• Smart contract Audit released: 10th January 2018
• Phase 1 of public pre-sale opens (100%-300% token bonus): 05 January 2018
• Phase 1 of public pre-sale closes and phase 2 opens: 31 January 2018 (50% token bonus)
• Pre-sale phase 2 closes: 28 February 2018
• ICO Main sale opens: 28 February at 12H00 gmt
• ICO closes: 15 march 2018
• Data Centre construction starts: 02 April 2018
• Mining equipment installation and networking begins: 02 July 2018
• Official Data Centre opening and start of mining operations: 1 August 2018
PLANNED CAPITAL DISTRIBUTION
TOKEN BUY BACK INFORMATION
Moonlite will allocate 35% of its annual corporate profits to buying back MNL tokens at a premium rate.We see this approach as fundamentally different from most of the previous ICO's thatsucceeded in raising funds for product development but failed to give investors any notable return.
These Moonlite teams as we said earlier are full of young yet still very experienced and skill individuals as seen:
JOIN THE MOONLITE TEAM AND ITS WONDERFUL USERS TODAY AND JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF UNIQUE PEOPLE WHO ARE LIGHTING UP THE CRYPTO WORLD…. For more details check Moonlite on:
Author : Maniecool
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1692995