TechSpecs is creating an ecosystem that aims to become the world-leading platform for technological help, review, evaluation, and purchase of consumer electronics goods.
TechSpecs is creating an ecosystem that aims to become the world-leading platform for technological help, review, evaluation, and purchase of consumer electronics goods.”
TechSpecs is in providing uniform, easy-to-understand, and simple to embed/share technical specifications for any consumer electronics program. TechSpecs is providing the easiest way to systematically integrate tech specs of any consumer electronics product into any website as a widget or link. It also uses artificial intelligence to auto generate tech specs for large online marketplaces.
PROBLEMS TECH SPECS AIMS TO SOLVE
The pressing issues to overcome to restore consumer enthusiasm for purchasing new electronics are:
• Wow factor: With satisfaction rates at a multiyear high, there needs to be a way to clearly communicate why a new device is a must have.
• Differentiation: With less overall demand, each product needs to fight for the diminished market share. Even the smallest advantage can end up being the difference between profit and loss.
• Clarity: With so many similar products trying to compete for a smaller overall spend, each products needs to clearly and immediately convey its unique value proposition.
TechSpecs is solving all three issues by providing the easiest way to systematically integrate tech specs of any consumer electronics product into any website as a widget or link. It also uses artificial intelligence to auto generate tech specs for large online marketplaces. This has tangible benefits for a number of use cases:
• Tech bloggers and YouTube reviewers: Can now embed or link to accurate tech specs for reviewed products, along with affiliate links to profit from purchases.
• Sellers on second-hand marketplaces: Can embed or include the link to specs to avoid long back-and-forth emails with interested buyers, saving time and hassle.
• Online marketplaces: Can use TechSpecs’ AI to auto generate specs for all its consumer electronics products, increasing sales while drastically reducing costs
• Gamers: Can check games’ compatibility with their computers before purchasing.
Tech support: Technical support professionals can get customers’ specs quickly and effortlessly, reducing support resolution time and frustration to an absolute minimum.
Token volume will be measured in TechSpecs Token units (SPC). The total lifetime number of tokens generated is limited and capped at 100,000,000 SPC. Of those, 70,000,000 SPC will be available for purchase through the Initial Token Offering at the ICO price of $2.00 per SPC.
Since TechSpecs services will be purchasable in SPC tokens, this utility use of the tokens is expected to support the demand for SPC tokens. This in turn allows the company to raise additional funding by releasing any of the 30,000,000 SPC not offered at the ICO.
●The ICO’s token sale starts on the 1 st of May 2018 and ends on the 5 th of June 2018.
• Token volume will be measured in SPECS Token units or SPC.
• The total number of tokens generated is limited and capped at 100,000,000 SPC.
• Of those, 70,000,000 SPC will be available for purchase at initial token offer price of $2.00 per SPC, TechSpecs is working on creating both a global standard for tech specs and the largest ecosystem of consumer electronics - all purchasable with SPC tokens.
PRESALE AND CROWDFUNDING
● The pre ICO’s token sale starts on the 26th of February 2018 and ends on the 30th of March 2018.
During this pre-sale period, investors can buy and store TechSpecs tokens at pre-specified token values in the TechSpecs wallet.
After this initial stage, investors may sell their tokens in exchange for cash among themselves or wait to collect their coin bounties after the TechSpecs blockchain goes live.
In its most basic and practical form, TechSpecs will provide a simple to use and implement solution to hitherto complex technological problems for bloggers, YouTubers, consumers, support staff, gamers, online marketplaces, advertisers, and other use cases.
Unlike the many cryptocurrencies promising to solve problems that do not exist or disrupting markets that do not need disruption, TechSpecs is solving a major pain point that affects a large number of consumer electronics users, sellers, reviewers, and support staff. There is both a B2B and B2C need for TechSpecs services. And the use of the SPC token as the unified payments solution will significantly reduce costs vis-a-vis legacy services that TechSpecs is replacing.
For more information visit:
My BitcoinTalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1326035