Horizon operating company is decentralized system which involves a blockchain and consists of several smart-contracts in the perimeter of the blockchain technology and its own crypto currency, And the platform is a system product created by a consortium of the most powerful, competent, and experienced logistic companies and organizations all over the world. And also blockchain and smart contracts serve as the way forward into the Industrial use, creating economies of scale and potentially aggregating supply.
Decentralized manufacturing will make the industry more accessible, secure and economically sound for more participants in a direct peer-to-peer (P2P) ecosystem.Therefore, the Horizon Wallet would central to every interaction in the ecosystem, and also be secure storage and exchange platform for both cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies, enabling users to deposit, hold, send, and exchange supported cryptocurrencies and fiat. Merchants can freely choose and switch between different blockchain assets for payments.
Users can convert from BTC, ETH, HRZN and vice versa, utilise peer-to-peer transfers and exchanges, and pay for merchant services. Horizon Communications will be a high speed Internet Service Provider (ISP), headquartered in Bermuda before expanding worldwide.
Horizon will utilize LTE fixed wireless for last-mile delivery to end users. Horizon will have the ability for customers to purchase the HRZN Token on our website to pay for services. This means that as Horizon expands, potentially hundreds of millions of USD worth of the the HRZN Token will be transacted yearly, underpinning the Token’s value by customers using our telecommunication services.
The feature aim of Horizon Communications Network:
1. Every transactions are incontestable. Operations conducted in blockchain are nearly impossible to fake or hide. This factor is important both for operators and their clients.
2. To make sure data are safe. An entire blockchain is kept on many nodes within the network, in many copies, so the chance of data loss is extremely low.
3. The transaction error rate is minimized, as each action is controlled by a strict code on the operators’ nodes.
4. Less traffic is transmitted among operators — all interactions are now conducted via a decentralized p2p network.
5. The wireless internet we add code to the system runs on is void of sensitive information that could be stolen. The only data requiring protection are the private keys of the participants.
These Offers are visible to all other operators and their subscribers. By selecting an Offer, a new “Request” smart contract is created, with the Digital Identity of a subscriber and Payment transaction. As a result, the Offer issuer identifies the user and receives money, and starts servicing the subscriber directly, with local price and high quality.
Horizon will utilize blockchain technology in a number of different areas:
• Payments — Accepting payments from customers in cryptocurrency, at a discounted rate compared to fiat currency, so as to help further crypto penetration and acceptance
• Payroll — Paying our employees and contractors in crypto
• Data Storage — Integrate blockchain technology like Storj or Filecoin into our customer portals to give customers a decentralized file storage solution that is encrypted
• VPN Services — Working with blockchain VPN solutions like Mysterium or Privatix so that customers have VPN solutions built into their internet service
• Re-invest into the CryptoCommunity — Horizon aims to re-invest the recommended earnings, under financial advice, into blockchain companies and ICO’s that Horizon finds will benefit the company and token buyers.
Horizon will deploy a Fixed Wireless Network called Long Term Evolution (LTE). LTE was originally designed for cell phone communications, but as the need for high speed data continued to push the technology, it has quickly in many cases surpassed copper and fiber networks.
With LTE technology, the same reason you can use your cell phone inside a building with great internet speeds is because of it's ability to handle interference or obstructions. LTE is able to take “multiple paths” back to the tower, bond multiple “channels” of frequencies together and dedicate open channels to specific clients.
For more information please visit:
Ann Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960817