Distributed Credit Chain (DCC)
In our today's article, we will consider one of the most promising emerging markets - the credit market of banking systems or credit institutions.
The growth of consumer needs of people necessitates additional financing. Such a source of financial resources, like credit, is increasingly becoming one of the main ways of acquiring various purchases and other necessary needs.
Getting a loan becomes easier, more profitable, more comfortable and more convenient. The development of this area of financial activity contributes to the constant emergence of new credit and financial institutions and enterprises, new mutually beneficial terms and programs. All this contributes to competitiveness. This creates a large selection of credit programs for users of loans, as well as - for outlets - the opportunity to increase sales through the conclusion of trilateral transactions between the credit institution, the buyer and the outlet. Lending conditions are beneficial to ordinary people who use loans without much damage to their own living conditions, as well as to retail outlets that make a big profit by expanding the consumer segment. Of course, credit organizations receive the maximum profit when processing loan agreements.
As we can see, the lending market is very promising, rapidly developing and very profitable.
Problems of Existing Credit Conditions:
Users of credit conditions can not always use these financial instruments due to some difficulties.
- Low efficiency of the security services of credit institutions. Since there is no way to quickly and accurately verify the data of the borrower, financial institutions deny them a loan, while losing profits.
- Sufficiently long time period when checking documents. This creates additional difficulties in cases where funds are needed urgently. - High interest rates on loans often do not allow potential clients to take advantage of these conditions.
- Loan amounts are rather small and are provided for a fairly short period of time. These are also the reasons why potential customers are forced to refuse to use credit funds.
- Presence of set of additional conditions and payments to intermediary firms and bank terminals. These circumstances cause additional expenditure.
Project DCC Technologies of the crypto industry will provide the conditions for solving all the above problems and difficulties. Such qualitative differences as decentralization, economy, high speed of transactions and the developed system of verification, authorization and security systems will provide the platform with good functionality, vitality and profitability.
Advantages of the project:
Credit recipients undergo the procedure of authorization and verification. Personal data is integrated into the system and stored in a blockchain. Data are checked, analyzed, evaluated. Credit requests are correlated with the verified data, the most convenient and comfortable loan program is selected for each participant-creditor. All used credit programs are stored in the blockchain, as a credit history. On the platform, credit-financial institutions inspected by the security system are registered as participants, providing funds as loans to borrowers. The participants of the platform who acted as investors receive their income and payments.
Features of ICO:
- Token: DCC.
- Asset technology - Blockchain.
- Platform type - Etherium.
- The standard of the token is ERC20
- The cost of the unit of the DCC asset in the ETH is 0.000073 ETH
- Cryptoactive assets accepted for calculation - BNB and ETH
- HardCap - 36.5 thousand ETH
- SoftCap - 14.5 thousand ETH
- The total number of tokens is 500000000.
- The minimum investment is 100ETH.
- Pre-sales - 18% of released tokens.
- For the second stage of sales (before the launch of coins on the exchange) 25% of tokens are represented.
- For the third stage of sales, two months after the completion of the second stage - 25% of tokens.
- The implementation of the project assets will contribute to the development of the DCC platform under consideration. It is planned that the created fund Cyber Sheng will issue ten billion DCC tokens.
Q4 2017 - Creation of a platform and launch of its test version in the Blockchain system, Ethereum technology, launch of the cryptographic platform, placement of the DСC coins on the test site of the project.
Q1-Q2 of 2018 - Launch of the open access site for participants and users of the system, launch of the second updated version of the platform, integration of DApr, conclusion of agreements between the platform and at least five credit and financial organizations, setting up platform security systems and working out trade strategies and transaction risks.
Q3-Q4 of 2018 - Development and launch of the updated unified DCC MPC, the creation of an API interface that can independently perform the functions of distribution of the credit and financial blockchain, the launch of the DCC platform in Indonesia.
Q1-Q4 of 2019 - Launch of the platform on the markets of Vietnam, creation, opening of SEA (e-office system) of the project, development of the platform, expansion of the market of credit and financial relations.
Q1-Q4 of 2020 - Popularization and worldwide scaling of the project, analytics, updating of site systems and tools, systems of transactions within the system and settlements with external beneficiaries.
To summarize, we note excellent prospects for this project. Constant improvement of credit conditions, widening the range of loan users will help to scale up the project and promote it. The development of this direction will provide investors with stable payments on the bonus programs and loyalty programs of the project.
https://text.ru/antiplagiat/5b41ab92cd698 - 100% Uniqueness