Remme (REM) Securing access of digital identities
With the Internet era it became necessary to find a digital way to protect our personal data. We started to use passwords. The problem of their reliability is concerned with the fact that people don’t want to memorize long combinations of letters and figures. Moreover, most people use the only one password for many services. If the hacker gets it, he will have access to the large amount of information. REMME suggests us eliminate passwords and replace them by something more reliable.
REMME works on the basis of the blockchain technology. It uses its decentralized or distributed database, which is thought to be the safest instrument to store sensitive information.
Every device in REMME has its own SSL-certificate. It is kept in blockchain between the millions of computers. The fake certificate will never be accepted by the system.
Every SSL-certificate functions as a private key. It can instantly open any website or service.
REMME has the following unique advantages:
- Full anonymity. No one knows that you use REMME unless you want somebody to be aware of it.
- Possibility of integration with different techniques of two-factor authentication. It provides safety in case of losing the device with the installed SSL-certificate.
- Instant registration. Your personal information is immediately put on blockchain.
- Unrestricted number of accounts. You may have a considerable number of SSL-certificates for different accounts.
- No API limitations. REMME swiftly integrates with the existing systems.
- Simple public key distribution process. It is protected. Certificate renovation process also doesn’t take much time and efforts.
- Money saving. REMME protects businesses from cyber attacks including phishing, server breach, keylogging and other dangers. Companies don’t have to pay for their data’s protection.
REMME will be helpful for both companies and individuals who care about their data’s safety. The REMME technology eliminates the risk of human factor, which is related to the authentication process, and makes it easier to keep and send important information.
WHITE PAPER https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1jTRGmj_3khUV9RTERnYzNvaE0/view
Bitcointalk username: Andryukha
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1156334