Welcome my dear readers. Today I have prepared for you a review of the new project. The history of the emergence of electronic games has its roots in the 40 years of the last century. Back then, they were simple simulations developed in academic environments and were of little interest. After 30-40 years, the first slot machines, primitive game consoles, computer games become part of that modern society. Around the same time, today's giants Apple and Microsoft appeared. Thanks to them, the game industry began to develop by leaps and bounds. With the modernization of the equipment improved and the quality of games.
Previously, the game was published on cartridges (Dandy) or CD (Sony PlayStation), of course it is nowhere gone, and it is by right, but with the advent of the Internet, there were sites for the purchase of electronic copies of games. These game stores today offer their applications for the computer world, as well as for the world of modern consoles and smartphones. This has become a very convenient solution, as portable media is prone to damage. But, this brilliant solution was there and the reverse side. Monopolistic platforms have expanded by so much that has caused a lot of problems for gamers and developers. The first is more difficult to find the right content for yourself because of the huge selection. The latter have become more difficult to promote and sell their software outside of these platforms, and placing on them leads to large fees and small profits.
In my article I want to talk about the multifunctional Ultra platform.It will help to solve those unfair moments that exist at the moment. Ultra is a whole decentralized ecosystem for hosting video games. It includes not only a game store, but also provides access to other third-party game services, such as Vulkan and games that support DirectX and OpenGL. Here anyone will find what he needs. From free to premium games. The platform is based on Blockchain technology. Payments, content ownership, transparency of operations, innovation and financial incentives, everything will be under his control.
For the first time in the gaming industry will win everything. Let us examine the benefits for different parties.
- Decent earnings for developers. They will be able to earn 21% more from the sales of their video games. In addition, payments from sold games will be instant. (usually publishing platforms pay from 30-60 days after sales)
• Marketing tool. Access to powerful marketing and advertising tools, including an innovative program of influencers.
- An open platform that allows you to control your content as if you are the developer of the platform.
- The ability to easily transfer games from the leading platforms of the world.
- The use of tokens will allow you to instantly make a profit that can be reinvested.
- Earn money by participating in beta testing, viewing ads. Additional earnings, through in - game advertising, a three-level referral program, trade in goods.
- The world's first Playground offering used games. You can also make money on it by renting them out or selling them.
- Ability to play AAA games on the Ultra platform. (High-budget games)
- Play without waiting for the full download. This option will appeal to many, you can enjoy the newly purchased game, while loading your game.
THE TOKEN AND THE DETAILS OF THE ICO
UTA is the native token of the Ultra platform. Purchase of games, virtual services, referral fees, as well as payment for finding bugs or beta tests are carried out using this token. They are purchased with plastic cards or from other participants. Like all tokens, it can be sold on global exchanges. Tokens can be customized by the game developers. They can be used to purchase a variety of in-game consumables and collectibles.
Token Ticker: UTA.
The price of one token is: 0.1$.
Hard Cap: $ 32 million.
Date of sale: to be announced.
More information about the project can be found on these links
White paper: https://ultra.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Ultra-Whitepaper-1.03.pdf
Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4490650