Aspire Spryte AIO Kit VS Suorin Vagon Kit
Another great AIO pod system from Aspire, the Aspire Spryte, an all new design pod system, slim and stylish. The Spryte cheap vape starter kit have an easy-to-fill 3.5ml or 2ml pod, it fits comfortably in the hand in use and is very discreet. It utilizes Aspires well known BVC coils and comes with a regular 1.8ohm coil and a second one 1.2ohm for use with nicotine salts. The Spryte has built-in 650mAh battery.
- Size: 108mm *26mm *26mm
- Pod Capacity:3.5/2.0ml
- Battery Capacity: Built-In 650mah Battery
- Output Wattage: 1-12W
- Aspire Spryte Atomizer has BVC coil and uses nichrome wire.
- The standard BVC or the nic-salts BVC, easy to install
- Adjustable airflow system to suit your vaping preference.
- Refilling the pod is super easy
- Charging the Aspire Spryte is very simple
Suorin Vagon features smoothy and compact design, curved and slim body that will give you a comfortable hand feeling. The all-in-one structure makes it easy to use. It comes with an innovative "V" shaped fire button, which can also works as battery indicator. The 2ml Suorin Vagon Pods and 430mah built-in battery will provide you satisfied vaping. This kit is very suitable for MTL vapers.
- Size: 105 x 25 x 17mm
- e-Juice Capacity: 2ml
- Battery Capacity: 430mAh
- Resistance: 1.1ohm-1.2ohm
- Power: 16W
- Battery Indicator: 70%-100% Green Light; 30%-70% Blue Light; 0-30% Red Light
- Charging Port: Micro USB
- Fully Charging Time: 60min
- Portable AIO Kit for Great MTL Vape
- Compact Pod device with 2ml refillable cartridge
- Innovative LED "V" shaped fire button
- Smooth curve design with great hand feel
- Bottom hook for easy carrying